We will always ask our customers to confirm that they have read, understand and agree to all our terms and conditions when booking their tour.
Please read carefully...
1. Cambodia Motorbike Tours is dedicated motorcycle tour operator for experienced riders from around the globe, our tours are suited for riders who have on and off road experience , please advise of the type of riding experience you have had when booking ,
2. A deposit of $500.00 is required to establish and hold a reservation. The full balance is due and payable thirty (30) days prior to the tour. Your booking may be considered cancelled should the full balance not be received by Cambodia Motorbike Tours by that time.
3. Management will consider a refund of all monies paid, less the $500 deposit,
due to personal tragedy or illness prior the event. Some supporting documentation
from the customer (such as medical certificate) may be required. CMT is in no way
responsible for airline delays or travel arrangements booked by customer.
if they are lost, stolen or destroyed. Cambodia Motorbike Tours cannot be held liable for any such loss irrespective if personal items are being carried on the Cambodia Motorbike Tours support vehicle / bike or lost during a shipment organized by Cambodia Motorbike Tours
4. You are responsible for ensuring that you are fit and healthy enough to participate in your tour.
5. Management reserves the right to cancel a tour, in this instance a full refund will be made to the participant.
6. The tour leader may deem it necessary to change the itinerary at any stage.
7. Cambodia motorbike tours takes no responsibility for the customers own flight or travel arrangements.
8. Cambodia Motorbike Tours insists that the participant takes out a personal travel insurance policy and will request proof of same. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure suitable insurance cover is taken out prior to commencement of the trip. Please be sure your policy covers for on and offroad motorcycle riding in Cambodia
9. Cambodia Motorbike Tours is not responsible for participant’s personal effects
10. It is agreed and understood that neither Cambodia Motorbike Tours nor it’s agents are the guardians of any customer safety and that they, individually or collectively, cannot be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with the tour which might result in injury, death or other damage to the customer, his property or his family heirs or assigns.
11. Management will attempt to provide the customer with their preferred motorcycle.
12. Unexpected and uncontrollable situations may require last minute substitution of a motorcycle including after the trip has begun. This may include but is not limited to mechanical failure, collision, damage and theft. In this circumstance Cambodia Motorbike Tours reserves the right to substitute the type of motorcycle confirmed.
13. Participants who intend to operate a motorcycle provided by Cambodia Motorbike Tours must be at least 18 years old and must have a valid motorcycle operator license. Participants must also attest that they have at least 2 years of experience operating a motorcycle of similar size or larger than the motorcycle that will be provided by Cambodia Motorbike Tours.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
I understand that I will be required to sign a Release and Waiver Form before I can participate with Cambodia Motorbike Tours. I have read and accepted the terms of conditions of Cambodia Motorbike Tours. I am aware that motorcycling can be dangerous. I am aware that traffic conditions, roads, weather and other conditions as well as the actions of other members of the trip can influence the risks. I agree to accept those risks.
I am an experienced, responsible and healthy motorcyclist with a valid motorcycle driver license.
I further agree and understand that the owners, operators and agents of this trip, including Cambodia Motorbike Tours, are not the guardians of my safety. They, individually or collectively, cannot be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with the operation of my participation in the trip which might result in injury, death or other damage to me, my property or my family heirs or assigns.