THIS TOUR REPEATS SAME DATES EVERY YEAR:
Bookings available for2017 & 2018
September 11th - September 17th
Raiders of the Lost Trail Tour[7 DAYS]
$2295 usd limited to 15 riders . .. ask us about single room upgrades options
Inclusive all Premium CMTtour services & 7 nights Accommodation , Check our inclusions section for details
Raiders of the Lost Trail Tour
Features Clinic and day ride with
Tim Coleman/Chris Perry/Emma Broadbent
BenWah & Jason
- Adventure starts from the electric capital, Phnom Penh
- Explore the ‘City of Ghost’ and the aftermath of the Khmer Rouge
- Try the famous foods of the French colonial town Kampot
- Keep an eye out for wild elephants, monkeys and even the Siamese Crocodile!
- Relax at stunning beach paradise of Sihanoukville
- Koh Kong Casino resort fitted with luxury pools and Wet Bar!
- Ride the remote red dirt of the Bong Highway
- Traverse through the lush jungles of the Cardamom Mountains
- Check out Cambodia’s second largest city Battambang (featuring rooftop pool!)
- Get lost in Siem Reap’s endless Night Markets… or bars!
- Angkor Wat Temple Day Tour - Explore the crown jewel of Cambodia!
- + 10 DAY TOUR OPTION AVAILABLE (see itinerary for details)
Blokesworld TV Presenter and Motorcycle Adventure Rider 'Benwah' will guest host this incredible Cambodian Adventure, a great mix of remote trails, stunning beaches, swimming pools and even a Casino! It's an adventure like no other, finishing with Cambodia's crown jewell, a visit to one of the 'Seven Wonders of the World', the incredible Angkor Temples of Siem Reap. A dirt bike rider's adventure paradise.
As per all our Event Tours, it’s all inclusive with full support, 4x4 back up, luggage truck, medical officer, everything but your evening beers and dinner. Everything is taken care of once you arrive in the capitol Phnom Penh.
Everything is taken care of once you arrive, including pre-tour & post-tour accommodation the night before/after the ride!
FREE WIFI Provided At All Overnight Stops
Monday Sept 11
Pre tour accommodation
Day 1: Tuesday Sept 12 9am - 1pm
Offroad Technique Clinic ( presented by Tim Coleman/Chris Perry )
Phnom Penh Enduro X Complex.
SunsetMekong River Cruise
Day 2: Wednesday Sept 13
Phnom Penh to Kirriom
( Guest riders - Tim Coleman/Chris Perry/Emma Broadbent ) Tour Host BenWah
Let the adventure begin as we ride our beasts through the morning hustle & bustle of Phnom Penh city life, passing local markets & temples , 30 mins out of the city and the trails begin! Thru a myriad of moist sandy tracks, eventually the flatland rice fields , lots of looks and wavesas we ridethrough many local farming villages and stunning countryside , before carving our way to the hills and forests of the famed Kirriom Mountain. Watch Tim & co make easy work of the most difficult sections of trail - ( buggers !) an epic first-day of adventure with like minded riders . welcome to our excellent overnight stayAwaiting you is a pool and bar with woodfired pizza delivered to the waters edge!
Day 3: Thursday Sept 14
Kirriom to Kep (City of Ghosts)
Kick Start the day . early morning dip in the pool along with a grand poolside breakfast . today provides awesome trails ,remote villages , no tourist here !!! . jungle, slippery single tracks, creek crossings, rickety bridges, muddy holes and hill climbs! A big day , that eventually lands at gulf of Thailand with deluxe ocean views accommodation & pool awaiting! Kep is a small coastal town with outstanding views across the gulf dotted with tropical islands and backing onto the Kep National park filled with local wildlife . kickback with an ice cold poolside beer !!!! ..
DAY 4 Friday Sept 15
Kep to Sihanouk
Straight out of the hotel and straight into the trail. Some old growth forest trails in Kep mountain with outstanding ocean views . Sandy beach ride under the fringe of tropical coconut trees towards the Vietnam boarder. check out some local fishing villages, drop passed & meet some families who have received a home from Cambodia Motorbike Tours . partnering with Global Village Housing . tackle the winding trails at the base of Bokor Mountain (Elephant Mountain ) sweeping bends thru seaside canals & remote and very poor fishing villages .stop by one the local schools and hand out books and gifts, a mix of jungle hilly single track to as we wind down to the sandy shores and white beaches Feel like a swim ? Sihanouk ville's famed golden surf beach and adventurous night life is ready to greet you. kick back for a sunset drink at one of the many local beach bars . great overnight stay ..
Day 5: Saturday Sept 16
Sihanouk to Pic Nic
Back in the saddle .. A superb day of single track, multiple creek crossings, jungle waterfalls, remote villages, hills, flatrack and amazing scenery on route to our bungalow style accom amidst an award winning organic farm, and yes as you might expect, delicious fresh food at the inhouse restaurant. of course , ice cold beverages
Day 6:Sunday Sept 17
Pic Nic to Phnom Penh.
A great variety of remote jungle trails, rural village life and incredible scenery to cap off a big week, the city finally comes into view as we weave around canals and thru cow paddocks dodging the tarmac untill the last possible moment, then arrive triumphant into the Riverside district of Asia's wildest party town , Phnom Penh, ready for some 'hard enduro' that evening !
CMT event tours come Fully Supported & Packed With Extras!
CMT TOUR INCLUSIONS:
- Selection from our fleet of quality TTR 250cc motorbikes (E-start). All bikes come with high quality tires, bars, chain & sprockets. Well Maintained and Ready for a REAL Off-Road Adventure!
(Selection of Optional 450cc Enduro Upgrades Available)
- Experienced English-speaking Motorcycle Guides & Crew
- Quality 4WD Support Vehicles... Enclosed Luggage Trailers, Spare Parts.. Even Back-Up Motorcycles!
(Limited seats available in 4x4 for pillions/non-riders)
- Quality Twin or Double share accommodation including bonus Pre & Post Tour Accom. Many of our selected hotels would rate 4 STAR back home (in AUST). Features include; Private Bathrooms, AirCon. Many also have pools. (Single Room Upgrade available for $45 USD per room, per night)
- ALL entry and toll fees for sightseeing and temple exploration as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily (please advise for dietary requirements)
- Endless supply of cool bottled water, fresh fruits and snacks
- Motorbike Damage Cover Upgrade Available
($35 USD per rider, per day)
- All Fuel Costs and Mechanical Support
- 24hr Back-to-Base Support and First aid equipment
- Field Medic included for the entire tour
- Detailed Map of Cambodia & CMT T-Shirt
...part-profits from every tour are donated to the social enterprise Global Village Housing to help those families most in need in Cambodia. CMT is currently sponsoring one home for every tour to a family most in need in Cambodia and we kindly thank all our riders helping us to achieve our on going efforts!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance - Mandatory
(must cover off-road motorcycling in Asia)
- Tourist Visa (available on arrival: $30 USD. You must provide a Passport-style photo)
- Motorbike Riding Gear
(Some gear is available for hire, please let us know in advance)
- Evening Meal & Drinks
(average cost: meal - $5.00, drinks/beers - $1.00)
GoldStar Reviewed Tour
This tour is suitable for all experienced riders seeking the ultimate off-road adventure holiday!