THIS TOUR REPEATS SAME DATES EVERY YEAR:
Bookings available for 2016, 2017 & 2018
November 12th - November 17th
KINGDOM SUPER TRAIL [6 DAYS]$2245.00 USD per rider.
Bring a mate and receive 10% discount!
Kingdom Super Tour ranking in the top 5 best tours on earth
- Adventure starts from the electric capital, Phnom Penh
- Visit the sobering ‘Killing Fields’
- Ride the coastline beaches, remote villages
- Explore the ‘City of Ghost’ and the aftermath of the Khmer Rouge
- Try the famous foods of the French colonial town Kampot
- River crossings, homemade bridges and remote dirt trails!
- Relax at stunning beach paradise of Sihanoukville
- Half-day challenge through Sihanoukville’s jungle trails
- Ranked in the top 5 best tours on earth
- Deep in history and rich in culture
- Return to Phnom Penh for a last night of partying!
Everything is taken care of once you arrive, including pre-tour & post-tour accommodation the night before/after the ride!
FREE WIFI Provided At All Overnight Stops
Day 1: Phnom Penh City Tour
Good morning! Starting at Phnom Penh and after a fine nights sleep at our pre-tour accommodation and breakfast, we Jump aboard our Tuk Tuk and ride across the city through the hustle and bustle with a mixture of old and new architecture. Take in the sights and sounds of street markets as we head towards the outer city across to the Killings Fields, one of many sites used by the Khmer Rouge. This mass grave is a reminder of Cambodia's dark past. Afterwards we head across the 21, a former high school use as an integration prison, then to the Royal Palace and back out the hotel for lunch. The afternoon sees us jump aboard a boat for a twilight river cruise along the Tonle Sap River and Mekong River, with a great view of Phnom Penh, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom. Enjoy a bite to eat and cold beverages on this excellent first day's adventure in the countries capital.
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Kep
Good morning! This is what we have all been waiting for to begin a journey like no other and discover this truly incredible kingdom from the saddle of a dirt-bike. With our luggage packed onboard our trusty support 4x4 we begin our ride through some morning traffic. Within 40min we are well out of the city and begin our journey to the southern most tip of Cambodia towards our destination of Kep, aka 'The City of Ghosts. You'll feel the temperature drop as we head towards the southern coast. The riding will be a mixture of road and dirt roads, passing through lots of rural villages and endless surrounding rice fields that are still often ploughed using water buffalo. Midway break to enjoy the CMT picnic lunch with an endless supply of chilled bottled water, soft drinks and fruits.
Late afternoon has us arriving at our hotel with the ocean views Kep provides, complete with an idyllic coastal town yet to be ravaged by major development. Enjoy peaceful seaside views out to the surrounding tropical islands with a cold beer. Local specialty is Kampot Green Pepper Fried Crab! A must try for dinner, although any one of their menu items are tasty and popular at our preferred seaside restaurant. Prior to that, plenty of time for a walk along the Kep foreshore or a swim in the massive beachside pool on offer at our resort style hotel.
Day 3: Kep - Sihanoukville
Awake and enjoy the morning seaside-walk and great hotel breakfast, as another incredible day lies ahead with a good mixture of trails. Hugging the coastline towards the Vietnam border we set off, checking out some villages located on the sandy shores en route before heading towards Kep national park and mountain jungle trail. After Kep's outstanding views we begin our decent down trails through stunning farm land. After lunch we ride the red dirt road that twists and turns it's way through vast waterway canals of remote fishing villages, an awesome ride! The late afternoon sees us descending further towards the sandy shores of Sihanoukville. You'll love the hotel here with another great pool, close to the beach featuring plenty of local bars... did anyone mention cold beer? We have that prearranged too! Enjoy a dip or cold beverage watching the sun go down on the sandy white beach .
Day 4: Sihanouk Supertrails
Half-day challenge! We'll explore the local jungle's single trails of outstanding riding. Back at the hotel enjoy the afternoon in the popular seaside town. Grab a cold drink by the pool or head down to the beach to take in the local sights and markets.
Day 5: Sihanoukville - Kampot
We begin winding back towards the capital of Phnom Penh with our sights set on Kampot. Bokor mountain national park greets us with varied trails, venturing up the winding mountain pass and leading us to the old French Colonial casino, with plenty of local sights along the way. Our overstay stay is at a fine guesthouse situated on the banks of the Praek Tuek Chuu river, a great location to unwind the days adventures with great food and plenty of ice cold drinks.
Day 6: Kampot - Phnom Penh
Back in the saddle with morning of more fun trails and gravel roads until you hit the outskirts of the sprawling suburbs of the ever expanding Phnom Penh. For some this may be the scariest part of the adventure (although most love it) as you duel with crazy tuk-tuks and moto riders until you make it back to riverside for a beer and a long hot shower. If you still have some energy, party it up in the many bars and music venues nearby to celebrate the weeks adventures!
On the following departure day: ask us to extend your accom booking to see a bit more of amazing Cambodia including Flights/Bus tickets to Siem Reap, home of the incredible Angkor Temples.
CMT event tours come Fully Supported & Packed With Extras!
CMT TOUR INCLUSIONS:
- Selection from our fleet of quality TTR 250cc motorbikes (E-start). All bikes come with high quality tires, bars, chain & sprockets. Well Maintained and Ready for a REAL Off-Road Adventure!
(Selection of Optional 450cc Enduro Upgrades Available)
- Experienced English-speaking Motorcycle Guides & Crew
- Quality 4WD Support Vehicles... Enclosed Luggage Trailers, Spare Parts.. Even Back-Up Motorcycles!
(Limited seats available in 4x4 for pillions/non-riders)
- Quality Twin or Double share accommodation including bonus Pre & Post Tour Accom. Many of our selected hotels would rate 4 STAR back home (in AUST). Features include; Private Bathrooms, AirCon. Many also have pools. (Single Room Upgrade available for $45 USD per room, per night)
- ALL entry and toll fees for sightseeing and temple exploration as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily (please advise for dietary requirements)
- Endless supply of cool bottled water, fresh fruits and snacks
- Motorbike Damage Cover Upgrade Available
($35 USD per rider, per day)
- All Fuel Costs and Mechanical Support
- 24hr Back-to-Base Support and First aid equipment
- Field Medic included for the entire tour
- Detailed Map of Cambodia & CMT T-Shirt
...part-profits from every tour are donated to the social enterprise Global Village Housing to help those families most in need in Cambodia. CMT is currently sponsoring one home for every tour to a family most in need in Cambodia and we kindly thank all our riders helping us to achieve our on going efforts!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance - Mandatory
(must cover off-road motorcycling in Asia)
- Tourist Visa (available on arrival: $30 USD. You must provide a Passport-style photo)
- Motorbike Riding Gear
(Some gear is available for hire, please let us know in advance)
- Evening Meal & Drinks
(average cost: meal - $5.00, drinks/beers - $1.00)
GoldStar Reviewed Tour
This tour is suitable for all experienced riders seeking the ultimate off-road adventure holiday!