THIS TOUR DATES ONLY THIS YEAR:
Bookings available for 2019
January 16th 2019
Jungle Kings Tour 16th Jan 2019Limited places! First in first served at $2750.00 USD per person.
Further details/bookings contact Ben at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all our adventures, this is premium tour with full support, on-tour medic, luggage vehicle, breakfasts and lunches, quality accommodation, and much more. Special features for this trip are a free personalized riding jersey, and coaching from more dirt riding celebrities than you can poke a stick at!
Tim Coleman - international extreme enduro rider, professional stunt rider and trials champion.
Chris Perry - expert hard enduro rider rider and Romaniacs/Erzberg veteran.
Emma Broadbent - Wildwood Rock women's division winnner, Erzberg/Romaniacs competitor.
Barry Morris - dodgy enduro training guru and video guy for the trip.
Ben Wah - Aussie TV host, of ‘Blokesworld’ and ‘Beyond the map‘ fame is our tour guide.
FREE WIFI Provided At All Overnight Stops
Day 1: Jan 16 - pre tour accommodation in luxury hotel Phnom Penh
Day 2: Jan 17
Jan 17 - guided city tour visit killing fields, S21 torture centre, lunch provided, central markets visit, sunset boat cruise with free beer!
Stay luxury hotel Phnom Penh
Day 3: Jan 18
on bike skills clinic at nearby training facility Phnom Penh. 9am - 3pm hands on tuition log hopping, balance technique, cornering and bike set up tips from the pros.
Day 4: Jan 19
exit Phnom Penh, sandy criss crossing trails, agricultural ‘iron buffalo ‘ tracks, steady climb through rural Cambodia to hillside region of Kirriom.
Stay Kirriom Resort, pool, bar , restaurant
Day 5: Jan 20
closed course skills clinic. Demonstration and hands on coaching on real forestry course in Cambodia’s premier enduro riding area. Afternoon guided trail adventure thru this dirtbike paradise. Stay Kirriom Resort, pool, bar, restaurant
Day 6: Jan 21
Depart to coastal Kep on Vietnam Border. Morning of supreme trails, tricky descent’s and remote tracks leading to stunning limestone karsts and winding village roads. Stay Kep Rock Royal Resort, pool, beach, bar , restaurant.
Day 7: Jan 22
full morning of beach trails straight from hotel, puddle strewn muddy tracks weaving thru pepper plantations, afternoon rocky trail at base of Bokor Mountain, finish with forestry single track into lively and legendary Sihanoukville
Stay White Beach Hotel, pool, beach, numerous bar, restaurant, nightlife
Day 8: Jan 23
straight back into forestry trails, dense cover, log hops and many creek crossing on the menu.
Wide open sandy trails and unique local ‘barge’ river crossing before a well earned rest in very remote ( and beautiful ) cambodian village of Chi Pat, gateway to cardomon mountains
Stay Chi Pat local Guesthouse, basic amenities, waterfall, beers and dinner arranged prior.
Day 9: Jan 24
‘the day!’ Not giving away much here, other than a superb day of super single track, 100kms continuous, remote jungle trail, come find out for yourself.
Stay Pic Nic Resort, bungalow type, very clean, bar, restaurant, working organic farm.
Day 10: Jan 25
exit via rolling hills, fast open trail, village roads , farmland dissolving into one line rice paddy crossing’s, sandy puddle laden power line track to within 15 km’s of city centre, cold beer awaits at our final destination.!
Stay luxury hotel Phnom Penh
Day 11: Jan 26
Depart home, stick around or venture up to the famed historical temples of Siem Reap, we are happy to make transportation and accommodation arrangements on your behalf.
CMT event tours come Fully Supported & Packed With Extras!
CMT TOUR INCLUSIONS:
- Selection from our fleet of quality TTR 250cc motorbikes (E-start). All bikes come with high quality tires, bars, chain & sprockets. Well Maintained and Ready for a REAL Off-Road Adventure!
(Selection of Optional 450cc Enduro Upgrades Available)
- Experienced English-speaking Motorcycle Guides & Crew
- Quality 4WD Support Vehicles... Enclosed Luggage Trailers, Spare Parts.. Even Back-Up Motorcycles!
(Limited seats available in 4x4 for pillions/non-riders)
- Quality Twin or Double share accommodation including bonus Pre & Post Tour Accom. Many of our selected hotels would rate 4 STAR back home (in AUST). Features include; Private Bathrooms, AirCon. Many also have pools. (Single Room Upgrade available for $45 USD per room, per night)
- ALL entry and toll fees for sightseeing and temple exploration as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily (please advise for dietary requirements)
- Endless supply of cool bottled water, fresh fruits and snacks
- Motorbike Damage Cover Upgrade Available
($35 USD per rider, per day)
- All Fuel Costs and Mechanical Support
- 24hr Back-to-Base Support and First aid equipment
- Field Medic included for the entire tour
- Detailed Map of Cambodia & CMT T-Shirt
...part-profits from every tour are donated to the social enterprise Global Village Housing to help those families most in need in Cambodia. CMT is currently sponsoring one home for every tour to a family most in need in Cambodia and we kindly thank all our riders helping us to achieve our on going efforts!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance - Mandatory
(must cover off-road motorcycling in Asia)
- Tourist Visa (available on arrival: $30 USD. You must provide a Passport-style photo)
- Motorbike Riding Gear
(Some gear is available for hire, please let us know in advance)
- Evening Meal & Drinks
(average cost: meal - $5.00, drinks/beers - $1.00)
GoldStar Reviewed Tour
This tour is suitable for all experienced riders seeking the ultimate off-road adventure holiday!