THIS TOUR DATES ONLY THIS YEAR:
Bookings available for 2018, 2019
CAMBODIAC'S [7 DAYS]$2195.00 USD per rider.
New for 2018! maximum trail, minimum road tour for the experienced trail rider !
Jam packed with a huge variety of terrain and trails, sure to become our most sought after tour. Positioned at the start of wet season, we expect all trail is open with primo conditions and the countryside and jungle at its lush best. Six full on days of trail topped off with excellent accommodation, pools, bars and beaches. Day seven includes morning flight to Siem Reap for an amazing Angkor temples experience with accommodation that night on the doorstep of the legendary Pub Street!
FREE WIFI Provided At All Overnight Stops
9 September Phnom Penh
7pm rider briefing, accommodation included
10 September Kirriom
Mega trail on the way to majestic Mount Kirriom, home of Cambodia's premier enduro competition playground
11 September Kep
Proper forestry single track, wonky bridges, lush jungle and finally on to the stunning southern coastline and its epic scenery
12 September Sihanouk
Beach, salt fields, pepper farms, and some techy rock trails at the foothills of the imposing Bokor Mountains before landing at the party friendly Sihanoukville Beach
13 September- Supertrail
Ripping singletrack, waterfalls, rivercrossings, and log hopping goodness just minutes from the hotel Early finish for some serious beach/pool/party time on Cambodia's gold coast!
14 September Pic Nic
Again we are straight into it after exiting the Hotel, loamy sand trails, black soil forest trail, the dreaded 'ladyboy' vines, before some hilly adventure prior to chilling in your bungalow at Pic Nic resort.
15 September Phnom Penh
Faster, open trail, red dirt, sticky, tacky, tasty... remote village and mountain trail before your ascent into the sprawling suburbs of Phnom Penh, with ample opportunity that evening to celebrate an unforgettable ride !
Morning pickup and flight arranged ( only 45 mins ) to the amazing heritage listed Angkor Temples complex where you can get your 'Tombraider' fix and sip a cold beer in the sunset reflection of the mammoth Angkor Wat. Finish up with a night to remember in lively pub street !
Now you are a true 'Cambodiac!'
*Siem Reap has an international airport with wide range of flights, if need be a return to Phnom Penh via flight or mini bus can be arranged on your behalf, along with any necessary extra accommodation.
Conclude your adventure with a trip to the must see Angkor Wat temples complex. Transport, accredited guide and admission all included!
These heritage listed as one of th '7 Wonders of the World just ooze history and pure astonishment at the incredible complexity of these massive constructions, and intricate and highly civilized lifestyle of the Khmer Angkor period.
Fill the bag with souvenirs at the Night Market or even catch a traditional 'Apsara' dance performance. Yes post tour accommodation is included on this final evening of the tour. With the adventure under your belt and new like minded rider friends with whom you have shared this incredible adventure, we say our goodbyes, and share numbers and contacts!
CMT event tours come Fully Supported & Packed With Extras!
CMT TOUR INCLUSIONS:
- Selection from our fleet of quality TTR 250cc motorbikes (E-start). All bikes come with high quality tires, bars, chain & sprockets. Well Maintained and Ready for a REAL Off-Road Adventure!
(Selection of Optional 450cc Enduro Upgrades Available)
- Experienced English-speaking Motorcycle Guides & Crew
- Quality 4WD Support Vehicles... Enclosed Luggage Trailers, Spare Parts.. Even Back-Up Motorcycles!
(Limited seats available in 4x4 for pillions/non-riders)
- Quality Twin or Double share accommodation including bonus Pre & Post Tour Accom. Many of our selected hotels would rate 4 STAR back home (in AUST). Features include; Private Bathrooms, AirCon. Many also have pools. (Single Room Upgrade available for $35 USD per room, per night)
- ALL entry and toll fees for sightseeing and temple exploration as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily (please advise for dietary requirements)
- Endless supply of cool bottled water, fresh fruits and snacks
- Motorbike Damage Cover Upgrade Available
($25 USD per rider, per day)
- All Fuel Costs and Mechanical Support
- 24hr Back-to-Base Support and First aid equipment
- Field Medic included for the entire tour
- Detailed Map of Cambodia & CMT T-Shirt
...part-profits from every tour are donated to the social enterprise Global Village Housing to help those families most in need in Cambodia. CMT is currently sponsoring one home for every tour to a family most in need in Cambodia and we kindly thank all our riders helping us to achieve our on going efforts!
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance - Mandatory
(must cover off-road motorcycling in Asia)
- Tourist Visa (available on arrival: $30 USD. You must provide a Passport-style photo)
- Motorbike Riding Gear
(Some gear is available for hire, please let us know in advance)
- Evening Meal & Drinks
(average cost: meal - $5.00, drinks/beers - $1.00)
GoldStar Reviewed Tour
This tour is suitable for all experienced riders seeking the ultimate off-road adventure holiday!